Thursday, January 19, 2006

So today is the 19th. Starting Monday, I'm headed back to work. Which really doesn't constitute work, as the majority of the world see's it. I work two nights a week, a total of 8 1/2 hours, and then a couple of other gigs on Tuesday and Saturday morning. Regardless, I'm headed back to work. And I like what I do. I also love the fact that what I do affords me the luxury of being with my baby. I get to spend the day with my Roxy and then make up dances at night. It's a hard life. I'm freakin' lucky!
But, as I said, I'm headed back to work. And that means one thing - Daddy has to hold down the fort. I know he can do it. Overcome. Improvise. Adapt. That's the motto around here. But I know the house will look like a hurricane hit it when I walk through the door after 4 hours of being away. As long as it's still standing and all three children are intact, I will do my best to be gracious. Happy, happy, joy, joy - overcome, improvise, adapt!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Cameo
Congratulation for your baby girl. She looks very prettry and very awake. You must be so happy and the daddy looks too.
Kindest regards
Beryl

1:54 AM  
Blogger noncommon said...

Lulu- What a thrill to hear from you! Bonjour! You made me very happy by saying hello! I will try to contact you via e-mail.

Cameo

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home