Saturday, January 21, 2006

Tasty Tidbits On Me

1. My favorite food is Thanksgiving dinner.
2. I used to be costume characters ie:
Scooby Doo, Rainbow Bright, etc.
3. If I don't like a persons mouth,
I have a hard time talking to them.
4. My favorite color is pinky-orange.
5. I have celebrity friends.
6. I know 5 multi-millionaires.
7. I had a ballet, based on the game of chess,
created for me to dance.
8. I have lived in Seattle, San Francisco, & San Antonio.
9. I have managed a hair salon, been a vet tech assistant, sold high end shoes, engraved stuff at a mall kiosk, worked in a deli, & been a nanny.
10. I have 4 BIG dogs, 3 cats, a rabbit, & 4 fish.
11. I used to have a pet crayfish named Crusty!
12. I love the smell of dogs feet.
13. I also like the smell of clean wet dog.
14. The sound of cats cleaning themselves
drives me nuts!
15. My hero is my mom.
16. I love dry & steam saunas!
17. I can instantly flip - as in left to right/visa versa &
front to back/visa versa- any movement combination.
18. I used to be able to play Mary Had A Little Lamb
while facing away from the piano with my hands behind me.
19. I can twitch the lower lid on my left eye.
20. My best feature is my feet.
21. I have a lot of books - none of which
I've ever read cover to cover.
22. I have a degree in art.
23. I have driven through nearly every state in the USA.
24. I have won a trip to Florida, tickets to Duran Duran,
a day at a local water park, and
a "chance" to win a Harley Davidson, on the radio.
25. I don't believe in religions.
26. I'm a feminist.
27. I absolutely love my husband.
28. I have a habit of picking "stray" animals up
in front of their houses.
29. I used to hop trains when I was a teenager.
30. I think medicinal marijuana should be legal.
31. I had a fully conscious out of body experience once -
freaked me out & I never tried to do it again.
(and no I wasn't stoned - I was meditating!)
32. My favorite word is the "F" one!
33. I will never go out on the ocean.
34. I can't stand skiing.
35. I start painting projects (rooms) at 10pm.
36. My best friend is my soulmate.
37. My son Noah & I were both born on the
Tuesday the 27th at 12:00 -
he was born at noon, I was born at midnight.
38. I used to be a vegetarian.
39. I love basketball - thanks to my dad.
40. I used to have a thing for Grizzly Adams.
41. Marcie & I sing with eachother over the phone - daily!
42. As a kid I wanted to be the president of the National Wildlife Federation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home