Thursday, February 16, 2006

BRAVO PINK!

This morning, when I couldn't go back to bed, I caught the new video by PINK, called "Stupid Girls." The song and video are about the stupidity of today's young "celebrities." Has anyone figured out why Jessica Simpson, Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohen, etc., are celebrities? Is it because they're pretty, act like gitty little things, and flaunt their budding bodies like they're hawk'n 'em at a market? Cuz God knows they ain't got much talent!
Regardless, PINK had the nads to publicly mock them, and sent a great big "HUH?" to all the idiots and innocents who buy into this stupidity! Kudos to her! Let's hope this message reaches the innocent, vunerable ones with the same force the stupid girls do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You kill me!

7:41 AM  
Blogger IzzyMom said...

Amen sister! I couldn't have said it better myself.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home