Friday, February 03, 2006

Change Is aComin'

I've been feeling this urge to cleanse; renew & get functioning! I am so ready to do something new. I have all these ideas! I have (what I believe to be) a fabulous idea for a book. I have various projects that I want to get started - everything from these stuffed animals that I want to make, to baby items, to things I want to do for and around the house. I'm ready to get going! I feel like I need to purge! I have spent the last ten years collecting things - beautiful things - things that have brought me happiness when I looked at them. Things that made me feel comfortable when I looked at them. Things that I prided myself for having because they were unique. I loved those things. Now I don't love them so much. I appreciate them still, but it might be time for them to find a new home. I'm ready for a clean, open, modern, functional home. One where I can find things. One where I don't have to dust around a million little objects. One that makes me feel happy because of it's simplicity. I gotta get rid of the clutter to make room for the new ideas to come to fruition. That's my goal for this year. Open the energy for new things to flow. One room at a time. I got the ideas. I gotta make myself make them happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home