Friday, January 27, 2006

Birthday Boy



Today my beautiful Noah is 8! He is something else too. Far older than his mere 8 years. I always thought he was an old soul, and every day he proves me right. Some of the things that come out of his mouth, are not of my generation let alone his. He is charming and witty, without trying to be. He makes us laugh constantly. He has deep eyes. And he feels comfortable enough to let me hold his face and gaze into them. He beams with this unusual confidence - like he knows what great joy he has just bestowed upon me. That he has given me a great gift, letting me gaze into his hypnotic eyes. And he has. He is quite remarkable. And I'm lucky that he chose me to be his mom.
Happy Birthday Beautiful!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is so handsome.
He looks so much like you, especially in the eyes.
Happy Birthday!

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My such a wonderful Handsome young man. It is hard to think that Evan is eight years old already. These children get older and of course that just pushes me right on down the "OLD AGE HILL." I know they will carry on very well though.
I hope your birthday was a wonderful time for you Evan and I know you had a big celebration.
I love you very dearly.
GG (Great-Grandma)

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love catching up with you through your blog. That Roxy sure is a cutie-patootie. I need to see her again soon!
Always love pics of "The Boys"...keep 'em coming!
Love you lots,
B

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home