Monday, July 24, 2006

Attractive Features

My friend Natalie just sent me this one. It's a doozey!

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed the features a woman finds attractive in a man's face can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example: While ovulating, women tend to be attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, during menstruation, or menopause, women tend toward preferencing a man with scissors lodged in his temple, a bat jammed up his ass, all while he is on fire.

Further studies in this area have been canceled.




I have to admit this pretty much sums up my last cycle. However, I must clarify, my desire to see the scissor lodge, the bat butt jam, and the blaze of glory wasn't reserved for men, or any man in particular. I was equal opportunity pissy - pretty much anybody who crossed my path was secretly bestowed this fantasy. Come on, admit it! You've felt that way to!

5 Comments:

Blogger spotted elephant said...

I still feel like that! :)

10:51 AM  
Blogger Lynilu said...

I'm so glad I don't have that anymore!! Well, OK a little, 'cause the ovaries are still there, but I'm not telling anyone that's why I occasionally swing from adorable to banshee! shhhhhh.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

I have seen this a thousand times...
Yet EVERY! SINGLE! TIME!!!
I laugh like a crazy woman!!!!

7:28 AM  
Blogger BoomBoom said...

That's kinda eerie...I had what could be considered my moodiest and crabbiest PMS ever last week. Yesterday was the first in MANY I felt it starting to go away.

I even got to the point where I was warning those around me.

12:30 PM  
Blogger noncommon said...

oh my gawd, you sound like me just a couple of weeks ago. i was warning people too! it's getting worse the older i get. i really think i need to go see the doc about this. i'll let you know how next month goes.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home