Monday, June 12, 2006

Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho! Off To See My Kids (and the hubby) I Go!

Okay, I have something to tell you.

It's summer. The kids are out of school. And my work schedule is more intense than it is September - May. What that does is make for a shift in priorities.
Unlike winter, when we're trapped inside - summer offers many fun things to do outside! And because time spent with my kids is limited, I'm going to pause this blogging thing for awhile.
I'll post things here and there - and I'll still check out what's going on in your worlds. But, I'm going to get my ass out of this chair for the coming months and be with my growing babies - hell, my growing husband for that matter! (just kidding, honey!)
Cameo is getting out of her 'blog fog', as Chris so affectionately calls it.

So, here's hoping you all have a great summer. And don't think I'm bailing out all together. Just shifting for a bit.

Good Ju-ju to you!

Cameo

Oh yeah! I'll be letting you know if/when Evan makes any new posts. Thanks to all of you who left him comments. 'It takes a village' - thanks for helping me!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger BoomBoom said...

Not only understood, but inspiring. I don't blog on the weekends for the same reason; I get too little time with the family as is.

Have a wonderful summer!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Julie Marsh said...

Cheers to you and yours - I will keep you on my Bloglines so that I can check back when you do post.

Enjoy!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Have a wonderful summer...
adn hope there are some wee bits of wisdom that happen during the summer that must be shared with othe bloogers...

8:11 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I think it's awesome that you're taking a break to spend time with your family. Have a wonderful time and I, too, will keep you on my bloglines so I don't forget to check back.

Enjoy the sunshine!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Good for you. Enjoy your summer ... and your family. That is what it is all about :)

10:43 AM  
Blogger spotted elephant said...

Have a great summer!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Happy Summer, Cameo! And good ju-ju to you, too!

9:45 AM  
Blogger IzzyMom said...

Have a super summer! I'll miss you :)

(And I will be in touch about that thing when I get back from vacation)

8:46 PM  
Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

Have a good, safe time! ~waves~

5:13 AM  
Blogger bbuckman said...

I'm just getting caught up on your Kitchen blog.

My compliments to your husband.

I have also been remodeling a house here in Mexico and, believe me, I think guys like us should receive a medal. Or, at least, an extended cocktail hour.

1:07 PM  
Blogger noncommon said...

guys like you have my undying respect and admiration! other men may make more money, or drive fancy cars, or wear power suits, but a guy who can move walls - now that's what gets this girl going!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Andie D. said...

Hope you have a wonderful summer and are able to enjoy your beautiful family (incredible pictures!!).

Here in Phoenix, it's pretty much the opposite. We're inside unless we're in the pool or at the mall. Blah!

But come autumn, wheeeee heee! Oh, and autumn starts here in November. But still. ;)

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home