Sunday, June 04, 2006

Help A Sister Out

The other day I told you how Evan now has his own blog. He got a couple of comments and it made his whole week!
I'm actually glad he's doing this because it gives me a chance to help him with his writing skills and he doesn't even know it!
So, my brilliant son has made another post. And if you could drop by and leave him a comment that would be great!
My hope is the interaction will boost his desire to write more, and well..... that can only be a good thing!

Thanks! And when he posts anything new I will link it at the bottom of mine! Thanks again!

www.evanwashere.blogspot.com

4 Comments:

Blogger nonlineargirl said...

It's funny, I held off commenting before because I thought he might think - who are these old ladies reading my blog?

9:28 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Cameo, you are such an awesome mom for encouraging his writing like that. I am off to visit him now. :)

9:56 PM  
Blogger ms blue said...

I love that he has his own blog. What a creative and smart guy!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

OK, I commented ... under an alias, lest he get the heebie-jeebies from an old broad!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home