Monday, September 18, 2006

Amber Alert!!!


"Sometimes when I'm feeling sad or lonely, I'll have a snack, like a brownie or a cupcake, and it makes me feel better. I don't think that's such a big deal, because I know a lot of women who, when they're feeling sad or lonely, will have a baby." - Jessica Delfino, songstress

When I read this, I thought it was the funniest thing. Sad & true, but funny.

HOWEVER, there is something really sick happening in this area of the states in which I live. Lonely women aren't having babies, they're STEALING them! It has happenend again. A couple of days ago, a woman broke into a house, held the mother at gunpoint, slashed her throat, and stole her 9 day old baby girl! A one year old boy was untouched, and the mother survived, but her baby is gone! Imagine that for a moment. Complete helplessness. Your innocent, helpless, newborn out there in the world with someone you don't know. Can you wrap your mind around the pain? It's unbelievable.

Nearly two years ago, a woman murdered a woman eight months pregnant and cut her baby from her womb. She then drove to a Burger King, called her husband, and told him she had given birth in the bathroom there.

A year before that, another woman drove to a small town, walked into a house and walked out with a 2 month old baby boy. She lived here in town and was too stupid to know the physical differences between a newborn and a 2 month old. Her co-workers called the police.

So the profile for this abductor is the same. An overweight, unattractive woman, who has been telling others she is pregnant. She, in fact, is not pregnant, either because she is unable to be, or because she has been pretending to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't exist.

Regardless, she's sick. Sick, sick, sick.

Keep your eyes open for this baby. Let's try and get her with her family.

2 Comments:

Blogger nonlineargirl said...

I know most of your post was serious, but I'm stuck on the idea of "gee, I'm feeling low today. Maybe a cupcake? No! I'll have a baby!"

10:47 PM  
Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

How do you get to that point of desperation? I mean, to MURDER someone for a child that isn't even your own?? I don't get it. People are sick.

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home