Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Look Who's ONE!



December 9th marked Roxy's first birthday!

I'm having a hard time believing she's already one. It's going by so fast.
And I have to say, she is the coolest little kid you'll ever meet - and smart too!
She's easy going, but determined.
She is happy - very, very happy.
She laughs just to be part of the group.
She claps at the word "Yeah!"

She studied herself fake crying in the mirror the other day, and then used her new found talent on her dad later that night.
She loves to tell everyone she meets "Hi.", and does so in the prettiest little deep voice you've ever heard.
She loves to do things she knows she's not supposed to and raises her eyebrows when you tell her "No!"
She has lashes as long as a doe.
She walks like she just got off a horse.
She is off the bottle without one complaint.
She eats Cheerios with milk for breakfast.
She loves her huggy bear.
She loves her family.

She is the baby I thought I'd never have. She is the baby Chris thought he'd never have. She's the little sister of two enamoured big brothers.


She's our Roxy. The most beautiful little girl in the world.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love your family, and I thank you once again for sharing them with me for that brief time last summer. It was a good time.

Roxy, a year old. Oh, my! When they are small the changes in just a few months can be incredible, and it is hard to imagine her doing all those things. Well, the fake crying . . . drama does run in the blood, doesn't it? ;-)

Merry Christmas to your brood.

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a precious little girl!! Happy 1st b-day Roxy! I too feel the same way about my daughter. Her two older brothers love her to death too and she's one feisty girl!!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to your sweet little girl! I loved those photos ... especially the last ones with her proud big brothers!

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day to Roxy and Merry Christmas to you and your family. I got your card. Thanks for thinking of me! That photo of the kids was just gorgeous :)

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to a sweet girl, and big smiles to her sweet mama!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your adorable Roxy...
Love the photo of her with her big brothers...

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated birthday, beautiful Roxy!

And a happy new year to you, Sweet Cameo!!

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home