Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Requirement: PRETTY!

Setting: In the car, on the way home, after getting the boys from school.
Characters: Evan, Mom & Noah

And Action...


Mom: So, who has homework?

Evan: Me! I have tons of math homework. Just great, isn't it? I suck at math and yet they keep giving me more! (sarcastic tone)

Mom: Okay, I was thinking that maybe we should get you a tutor or something to help out when you get stuck. I was thinking maybe I would ask William. Does that sound like something you might be interested in?

Evan: pause Well, okay. But she has to be a girl and she has to be pretty.

Obviously he only listened to half of what I said

Mom: Uh, Evan, no.

Evan: But mom, I work well with pretty people!

Noah: Am I pretty?

Mom's head is spinning while she laughs.



And cut...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I can totally imagine that whole scenario!

8:28 PM  
Blogger noncommon said...

totally!

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you weren't driving my car with my kids in it?

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Classic.

If blogs are good for anything, it's for recording these bits of conversations that might otherwise drift into that part of the brain that slowly eats up all the good stuff. Well, my brain anyway. :)

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home