Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Punting In The Blogsphere

Blogging has been at the bottom of the priority list as of late. Truth is, I'm bored with it, and I don't have anything important or clever to say. I have been making the rounds, but rarely leaving comments anymore. Why? I dunno.

But I can tell you things that have been happening here if you like.

We got the coolest pictures of Roxy taken when she turned 9 months. I'll post a couple soon.

Evan is driving me crazy on a daily basis. I'm really ready for the attitude to stop.

Noah is doing pretty well. He's doing great in school.

Chris is working his ass off. I still think he's the shit. I'm amazed at how much I love that man.

Work is back in full gear. I was pissy last night.

We have banished the cats from the house. They now have their own little area in the garage. I hate that we have done it, but Lola kept peeing everywhere and well, you get the gist.

My birthday is coming up. I love my birthday.

We're breaking ground on the new dining room within the next couple of weeks! YEAH!

So, that's about it. Just normal life stuff. Still waiting to win the lottery. Still hoping for my child to lose the chip. And still waiting for those two top teeth to come in. Not anything worth blogging about really. I did win some stuff on e-bay. OOooooo.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pendullum said...

Still missing you Ms.Cameo...
Looking forward to the pic however...

6:45 AM  
Blogger BoomBoom said...

I personally love the simple, every day things I read on blogs. It makes my life seem less mundane when I know others live similarily.

I often struggle with what fantabulously funny and socially poignant thing I could post on a daily basis and damn...it's just too much friggin' pressure. It is what it is. Those of us who read your blog like what we read or we wouldn't come back.

Here are some topics for consideration if you need some inspiration:

1. Monogomy: Is it Natural or a Choice?
2. Reason's George W. Sucks Ass
3. Defining Rich: What is considered "enough"?
4. 20 Things That Annoy the Be-Jesus Out of Me
5. My Most Embarrassing Moment
6. If I Had a Nickel Everytime (Fill in the Blank) I Could Retire
7. Why Paris Hilton Makes Me Fear for my Daughter's Future
8. Oh My God...Did I Just Say That...I've Become My Mother
9. Pubic Hair: To Shave or Not To Shave, That is the Question
10. TaterTot: Urban Lengend or Real?

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cameo, life is awesome. Your life is awesome! It may seem dull to you, but I love reading blogs in which people are still in love with their spouses and children!! As I said, you are awesome. But it is yours to spend as you want, so blog or not, you'll always be tops with me.

9:36 PM  
Blogger IzzyMom said...

lol...I think I will borrow a few topics from Tater Tot's list.

And I do the same...Read a lot, don't always comment. Mostly, I've been enjoying my camera lately and having fun taking photos everywhere I go. Speaking of which, post Roxy's pics so we can check them out!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Love you even when you're punting, Miss Cameo.

At least let us know when you win the lottery. And when it's you're birthday. And when the dining room is all done. Pictures of the teeth, too!

11:16 AM  
Blogger noncommon said...

i just have to go on the record as saying you guys are the coolest lot out there in the blogosphere!
seriously!
i do really enjoy getting to know you, bits and pieces at a time.
and you sure shit know how to make a girl feel good about herself.
just wanted to let you know i think you all are the shit!
love ya!!!!
cameo

ps i'll get pictures up soon.
promise

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home