Tuesday, September 19, 2006

She's Safe!!

They found the baby safe and sound!
Just a few miles from her home.
The abductor was a woman who recently miscarried.
She tried using make-up to hide the birthmark on the baby's forehead.
Her sister-in-law was driving her to the pediatricians office and noticed the make-up.
She called police.

I don't know what it is with these women. Why are they so empty they resort to such unbelievable things?

The ONLY redeeming aspect to a crime like this, is you know the crazy person is loving that baby. You know they were so desperate in the first place that they are cherishing the baby. I know that's a twisted perspective, but it's the only thing I can think of to keep from crying.

Anyway, happy ending on this one folks! Breathing easier for now. Night!

7 Comments:

Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

YEAH! Just, YEAH!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

I'm with all of you...
or as Christina would say 'Yeah! Just, Yeah!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

I love your take on this. And yay for the baby's safe return!

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know! I'm in Texas (maybe you are too) and I keep hearing about these nutso women stealing babies. It's awful.

6:11 PM  
Blogger noncommon said...

nope, i'm in missouri or as we call it here, misery - kansas shitty misery to be exact. the whole concept of stealing a human befuddles me to a point like no other.

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they found the baby. I hope they get that woman some help. I understand she had a very late miscarriage, which would be devastating. But still, it's no excuse to slit someones throat and steal their baby. It's all so sad.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Oblivious Maven said...

The reunited Mom on the interviews seemed to be so in control of herself. Bless her heart.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home