Thursday, March 23, 2006

But Mama, I Love Him!


He says that I call him lazy every chance I get. Well actually I have said it three times - WHEN HE WAS BEING LAZY!

I warned him that I was particular- now he refuses to put the dishes in the dishwasher because I'll just go in there and change them anyway - if he would turn the damn thing on and put the clean ones away, I'd never know the difference!

He put the baby to bed the other night without changing her poopy diaper for FOUR HOURS!!! He swore he would never do it again. The next day, HE DID IT AGAIN!

He said he didn't snore - HE DOES!

He said when he was working his hands got really strong and he'd rub my back for hours - hasn't happened.

He does laundry - HIS WORK CLOTHES!

I asked him to tell me one reason why he loved me - he said because I was his "baby mama."

I can be in the middle of feeding the baby, doing dishes, vacuuming, and brushing my teeth, all at the same time - and he will run through the house after me to hand me a ringing phone.

We have a garage full of brand new tools - still in the boxes.


He is a stubborn man. But he is thoughtful. He's honest. Giving. Witty. Smart. Level-headed. Genuine. Beautiful. And he loves me. This I know. And I love him for everything he is.

7 Comments:

Blogger Marcie said...

What's that thing coming out of your head?

3:53 PM  
Blogger noncommon said...

That cool lion I told you about! Shut up!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Marcie said...

Your blog looks good. She cleaned it up right nice for ya!

7:11 PM  
Blogger noncommon said...

yerp, she surely did uh huh uh huh!

8:32 PM  
Blogger ms blue said...

My stubborn guy is the same way about loading the dishwasher and doing his own laundry. Very funny.

btw: It looks great around here!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Mom101 said...

Oh I understand this more than you know. Especially the part about the phone. It's like um, answer it yourself?

Thanks so much for the supportive comment over at my place (and the blogroll mention). Good luck with the lazyman...I mean love of your life.

7:15 AM  
Blogger IzzyMom said...

Mine does the phone thing, too. I just don't get it.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home