Friday, March 31, 2006

Though for The Day

I'm tired, the floor needs vacuuming, the floor needs to be mopped, I have a filling that's falling out, I need to go to the podiatrist, I need a facial, I need a massage, I need to go the the chiropractor, I need to have three moles removed, I want an Ambush Makeover, I discovered the bottles I use suck, I need to get more of the good ones, the rabbit needs to be moved outside, laundry needs to be done, I'm chubby, so is Chris, my hair has been unusually greasy as of late, Roxy's pooping on a more regular basis, I want a new house - or at least new things in this one, I haven't been preparing for work, there's a woodpecker that loves the corner of the house outside my bedroom, Tony Danza cracks me up, the boys take the "you're an idiot" tone with me ALL THE TIME, I want a vacation, I hate Tom Cruise, I hate W, I need to get to Jazzercise, I need to stop buying Roxy clothes, we need a retirement plan, the deck needs a good cleaning, the floors would look really good refinished, I need to have a serious garage sale, I want a manicure, and a pedicure, the plants need watering, I need to plant grass seed outside, I hope my mom isn't having a stressful day, we're headed into crunch time, I keep forgetting to call Linda, the dogs chased a young raccoon up a tree today (punks), I don't know what to make for dinner, I need to take Roxy to see my grandma, my face is breaking out, I have to do laundry ( I already said that), I wish everything could get done in one miraculous day, I need help, the car needs an oil change, I need to go to the library, I need a good night's sleep, mosquito's are coming, flea's too, and fly's, get some bug spray, flea stuff and fly traps, men are exhausting, I love my dog, I need more money, buy a lottery ticket, the front yard needs new landscaping, the back yard needs a miracle, a personal assistant for a week would be great, Chris' cat is kinda stupid, my cat's are obnoxious, my body aches, I wish I could fit into all my cool clothes, I wish I had the personality to wear my cool clothes, I don't like things too put together, therefore I should love things the way they are, I do, dusting never ends, I sometimes wish I had a normal job that I could walk away from after 8 hours, my body has forgotten what it feels like to dance, that's incredibly sad, I wanna buy something, I wanna eat, I need to re-organize, I need to play more, I have gas, I'm tired, and I need to do laundry

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I can completely relate to everything you just said.

10:26 AM  
Blogger city dweller said...

phew! take a deep breath, woman!!:)

3:29 PM  
Blogger IzzyMom said...

And I thought I was the only one...lol

11:05 PM  
Blogger SUEB0B said...

My thoughts exactly.

8:22 AM  
Blogger ms blue said...

Ah one of those days. Calgon take me away...

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home