Friday, March 24, 2006

Our Morning - A One Act











The Setting
: Roxy's room 8:23 am
The Characters: Roxy (life-like doll will do), Evan (age 9 3/4), Noah (age 8), and Mom (ageless, glowing and radiant at all times)

Evan: Do you think that Roxy will be pretty when she gets older?

Mom: Well, you're both good looking, so I think she has a pretty good chance of being pretty.

Noah: Yea, well I'm prettier than Evan.

Mom: Oh you both look exactly the same!

Noah: NO! I'm prettier than Evan!

Evan: You are not!

Noah: I am too!

Evan: Well, I'm smarter!

Noah: No you're not!

Evan: Oh yea, well what's 88 divided by 44?

Noah: I don't do division dummy. I only do multiplication! (swift kick to Evan's shin)

Mom: NOAH! You better watch that German temper of yours!

Noah: I'm not German!

Mom: Yes, you are.

Evan: Yea, Nazi.

Mom: Watch it bub, you're German too!

Evan: I am?


Curtain

1 Comments:

Blogger IzzyMom said...

lololol...funny!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home