Friday, April 07, 2006

Remember When?

This picture was taken in 1993. Vince, Chris, Me & Melisa (plus Amy but you can't see her) all crammed into a photo booth in Manor Square. Vince & Melisa have since moved out of state - to the same state, but not together. Chris & I are obviously married w/kids, but when this was taken, we hadn't spoken but two words to one another in the 10 years we had known eachother. When we started dating, I found this picture tucked away in an old photo album. Imagine how excited I was to find it. I forgot it even existed. So, there's a small flashback. Happy day to you!

5 Comments:

Blogger IzzyMom said...

This is cool!

I love old pictures like this. Sadly, I don't seem to have very many. I think my ex-boyfriend skated with all my pix from around that age.

11:34 AM  
Blogger MrsFortune said...

Wow that is so cool! What an awesome memento.

After my 85 year old uncle died, my aunt started "seeing" the man who had been the best man at their wedding 60 years previous, though she hadn't seen him at all in the intervening 60. Weird, huh? Your story just made me think of that for some reason.

3:08 PM  
Blogger SUEB0B said...

Looks like fun!

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn,
That Vince is Gorgeous!

4:22 AM  
Blogger noncommon said...

oh bert - you make a girl laugh!!!!!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home