Saturday, September 23, 2006

Must. Be. Fried.

a little stressed
things are unorganized
can't find the freakin' felt pads for the table legs
have more crap than carter's got pills
still hangin' in limbo
with no place to eat

need many personal assistants
and a team of carpenters/painters
a nanny
a cook
a housekeeper

damn!!!
forgot to play lotto

must have a plan
must commit it to paper
must make it happen

need to feel settled
need to feel comfort
need the list to be complete
need organization for the sake of sanity

need to go buy some more flippin' felt pads

and a lotto ticket

give me lucky numbers

5 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

I feel this way ALL the Time. And I know that when I'm getting stressed over lost felt pads, that it's time to step back and get a massage or something. Not that I always take my own advice. I usually just keep looking for the felt pads like a madwoman.

Here are my lucky numbers: 3, 24, 19, 5, 28. Good luck!

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it's an epidemic...or a Pandemic...this feeling of being run over by your own life. Let me know. I'm a sufferer as well.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

Are you remembering to breathe? I forget that sometimes. Lean against the sink or wall, close you eyes and deep breathe until you feel better or you hyper-ventilate. So kidding, but stopping for a sec does work.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Fried. I can relate, lovely lady. Hope all is better now!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Fried. I can relate, lovely lady. Hope all is better now!

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home