Sunday, October 01, 2006

A Good God Damned Day!

I love my kids.
I love my husband.
I love my parents.
I love my friends.
I love my pets. (all flippin' 8 of 'em!)
I love lots of things!

And today, I love the fact I have had the ENTIRE day without kids (thanks mom & dad), and my husband (sorry you're working) to get my house cleaned. And when I say clean, I mean hardcore clean.

And soon, there will be a dining room in my house (thanks honey), and a new couch (thanks dad for the delivery), and things will be settled.

So, today I send great love and appreciation for all the good in my life.
And never-ending gratitude for all the help I have in my world.

9 Comments:

Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

I wonder if my reaction to your post means we likely have the same type of personality? The type who feels a great relief from getting the place cleaned and arranged -- from taking care of that which has been bugging you.

It's nice to read such a positive post! :o)

Andrew
To Love, Honor and Dismay

6:54 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Woohoo for alone time!! Good for you, babe!

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me, too...about the clean house, I mean.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

Awww anytime you get without kids and hubby is a GOOD time. We gotta talk about spending that time cleaning though.....

7:40 AM  
Blogger BoomBoom said...

Good indeed.

Ins't it nice to take a step back and realize what you've got sometimes. I did that recently and was amazed.

12:37 PM  
Blogger nonlineargirl said...

Nice!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Good on you...
I feel the glow from all the way over here!

4:48 AM  
Blogger MSU gal said...

i like that you realize how lucky you are to have all that help and support around you.

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful when things come together? You sound very happy. Happy trails, Cameo.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home