Monday, May 15, 2006

Flippin Network Execs!

There are only three television shows I watch (well, usually). The first is Sunday Morning. Although I've missed it the last 3 weeks because I've been sleeping through it. The second is Boston Legal, because I am home on Tuesday night. And the third, is Grey's Anatomy. And wouldn't you know it - the f**kers decided to go and have a 2-hour, 2-day finale with the final episode TONIGHT! WHEN I'M AT WORK!!! Damn them. It's not like I'm addicted or anything. But come on people! Couldn't they have just had a two hour show last night? Now I'm either going to have my husband tape it, or I'm going to have to rely on good commentary from him to get me the info I wanna know. I hate it when the networks decided I have no life. Damn them all to hell!


edit: Now I hear the moron president is going to speak tonight. If that idiot ruins my season final I swear I will hate him with a vengeance more than I do now. You can mess up the country, and other people's country. You can let your friends rob me at the gas pump. You can destroy the environment more than any president. You can lie, swindle, cheat, and be the dumbest f**ucking moron EVER to hit the face of the planet - but don't you dare F**K with my show, man! Don't you dare.

NOTE: New title to post FLIPPIN' MORON PRESIDENT

7 Comments:

Blogger MrsFortune said...

It's a plot to sell TiVO. Trust me. No, I dunno but that sucks! Sorry, though I don't watch the show I know so many people who love it.

8:24 AM  
Blogger BoomBoom said...

I've heard quite a bit about that show too. We are taping it for my kid sister (who will be at her boyfriends ballgame like a good girlfriend).

I should start watching it now that my beloved West Wing is over. ~sigh~

9:00 AM  
Blogger BoomBoom said...

OK...wait one damn minute...I am NOT taping a speech by President Bush.

There are some lines I refuse to cross.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Tupelo Honey said...

you LAWAYS make me laugh...wait...not at you...WITH you...now I'm mad...I had been so wrapped up this week with other stuff I fell off the TV track..thanks for waking me up! Now I can go home and sulk!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Yeah, it also pushed 24 a little late, but I plugged through and got into work on time, thank God. Jack Bauer would have a whole new assassination plotline to follow up if I'd had to leave early. He had better not be messin with next week's 2 hour finale. Thanks for the visit today!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

I LOOOOVE Sunday Morning. And I pity the fool who tries to split THAT show in half... over TWO days... and then threatens to interrupt it with Mr. Mission Accomplished Man. OOOOOHH, I can feel your seething pain all the way over here.

9:36 PM  
Blogger spotted elephant said...

Spot-on. Hasn't the "president" (King) caused enough pain and suffering?

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home